Tuesday, November 06, 2007

F and G and a little more

The letter "F"
Family has always been so important to me. I love the fact that I am close with my family and that we do not argue. We have always had each other to lean on and to support each other (AKA Kick in the pants when needed) Our parents did a good job of instilling this into us and I hope and pray that our children have learned this as well.
Fat....No more. (yipee)

The letter "G"
Grammy...we all miss her. She had a special place with each of the children...grandma Cookie, we miss you so much. We love you.
Green...the color invokes so many memories...fresh cut grass, St. Patrick's Day, summer....
Grover...my favorite muppet. He is funny, naieve, and talks too much.

One of my peeps found a lump under her arm. I am keeping her anonymous because it is not my news to tell. All I ask is that you pray for someone who you do not know the identity of. She is going thru so much right now and can use all the prayers we can muster. I feel like, "there for the grace of God go I..." I love her dearly, and hope she knows it. I am praying for you peep of mine. Remember that we are going to have one hell of a celebration when the tests come back NEGATIVE. XOXO

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Keeping your "peep" in my prayers.