Monday, January 15, 2007

Mother Earth


I am grateful for the friendship and inspiration that I have received from my friend, Trish Turay. She is an incredible woman. She is so loved by everyone she touches. She is my next best thing to Martha Stewart in that she has the most well put together home and has three beautiful children, and a husband who loves her deeply.
Trish is one of the most creative people that I know and reflects this in her everyday life. I bet there is cookie dough in her freezer right now and a project somewhere in her house. She may even have her Valentine's day tree up in the kitchen! She has a great sense of humor and stands fast to her friends in times of need. I hope that she knows that I want to be there for her if she ever needs a shoulder to lean on or an ear...
Trish, you are phenominal! I admire you.

No comments: