Friday, January 05, 2007

Ali Edwards challenge 2007


Ok, I totally LOVE this woman! If you have never had the chance to meet her, her name is Ali Edwards. She is the most creative person I have ever had the privilege to meet. (see the hyperlink to her website)
This year, Ali has issued a challenge to pick a word to focus on for the new year and work towards incorporating this word into your life.
This year I have chosen the word gratitude.
I think that I do not let people know how grateful I am to have them in my life and to have been touched by them. This includes my husband, sons, sisters, father, co-workers, and my "peeps".
I started tonight after coming home and called an old friend, Karen. Unfortunately, she was not home, but I left a message for her to call me. My dad had a procedure today and I could not be there. Dad told me that she took care of him. It comforted me to know that she was looking out for him.
Ali, I hope you check out this blog site to let me give you a "thank you" for the friendship that we have had the past two years and the inspiration that you have given me for the past several years thru your art and insight into life, love, and living life to the fullest.
Happy and healthy 2007 to you all....
(I also resolve to be a better blogger this year....)

No comments: