Monday, February 19, 2007

Bored yet? Day 5 no food in sight....


I cannot believe that I have not eaten in 5 days and AM NOT HUNGRY!!! I have existed on boullion, slim fast and Crystal Light. If I have not lost weight already.... I am feeling quite "boo-hooey" today and do not understand the emotions behind all this.

Today was President's day, and the kids had the day off. I was quite suprised to see how much work was done here when I was on work. I hate having to work when they are off. I feel like I am losing my babies. I look at Ricky and he is a man already. Sadness....


I wish I could alleviate some of the worries that my sister, Valerie, is having. I love her to death and think that she gives 110% for her children and husband. I wish that she could have some peace of mind that everything is going to work out for Paige. I am so glad that she has been able to turn to Trish for support. Thanks again, Trish.

Until tomorrow....

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Are you starving yourself and yet torturing youself with pictures of McDonalds on your blog? Honey, you are gonna need therapy!

I'm thinking you are weepy because it's President's Day. To most people that won't make sense. But, I KNOW thats all it takes to make you weepy.

Thanks for the kind thoughts. I love you, too. Tomorrow is another day. At least you will get to be thin!

Hugs,

Val