Saturday, June 23, 2007

16 years old...look out!

Ricky turned 16 this past week. I love this boy. He is so excited about the most abstract things...music, celebrity gossip, quiz shows, Harry Potter-new book, friends, instant message....
I also love the fact that he and his friends enjoy each other so much, and are the kind of kids that you can trust, and I am proud to say that.
I never hear him anymore, and needless to say, he cannot hear me either. What did the 16 year old get for his birthday? A wireless Ipod headset...Imuffs. Gotta love technology.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Okay, if I HAD a recent picture of him he would have been blogged by his loving aunt. Tell him I will shop for him on payday and bring him something "abstract." Love you, Ricky!!!

P.S. IMUFFS? I didn't know there was such a thing. Don't tell Paige......