Monday, October 30, 2006

Ain't it good to be back home again...


I never thought that I would say this, but I am so glad to be back at Lutheran Hospital. I see all of the familiar faces and it is comforting to know that these people have been treated so well by the administration that these people would stay for twenty or thirty years at the same job because they know that they are valued on their job. I have actually come home from work every day this past week WITHOUT A HEADACHE (relish the thought).
I do miss the people that I worked with for the past nine years, but I do not miss the administration and their harassment. To all of my former co-workers -now relegated to the status of friends, watch your backs and take care of each other...you are all special people and I miss you. XOXO

No comments: